Monday, April 12, 2010

I'M DOING IT!!! I AM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.......GO!

I have taken the day off to prepare for mushroom hunting after 1:00 pm (end of turkey hunting shooting hours). I have two hours to power clean,jacked up on coffee and sugar, music blaring...just shake the debris off of 3 rooms, ignoring daily chores like dishes and laundry sorting and folding. And the Frau is trying to convince me that now is the time to empty the closet, vacuum it, pull winter-insert-summer clothes, and dust mop. Also, the blaring music makes me want to ignore it all and sing and play guitar to Rico and the dust bunnies. Oy! What do I do, fellow fraus?

GO!!

3 comments:

cognitive conundrum said...

'What to do...?' Whatever you desire most...everything else can and will, unfortunately, wait...it always does. I will do my best to transmit mushroom-luck your way...

Anonymous said...

Go! But, wear ORANGE...The turkey hunters may not have on a watch!...Lisa

randomhausfrau said...

Oh, there's no question about what I will be doing this afternoon. I'd never choose house work over mushrooms. I am awaiting the hubby and we are making it a family affair. As for an update, I resisted the urge to do anything 'deep' today. Still moving but did sit and play guitar for a few. Good day!